Reaching the decision to change career, and ensuring you make the right move, can be a daunting process. I work face-to-face in London, and virtually all over the world, with ambitious young professionals early in their career, through to established executives balancing competing career and life priorities.
How does career coaching work?
In our coaching conversations, we will together:
- Unpack your career so far, identifying what intrinsically motivates you.
- Consider what you want from work, in the context of your broader life goals and aspirations.
- Explore all the career change options available to you and focus on the most appropriate. You will unearth opportunities you might have missed and considerately dismiss those that aren’t right.
- Help you think through and evaluate difficult decisions.
- Work out the best way to approach specific opportunities, write your CV, prepare for interviews, follow up and negotiate.
- Develop and maintain your emotional resilience throughout the process.
My role as a coach is not to tell you what to do but help you discover what you want to do and develop an actionable plan to achieve your ambitions. My own life experiences allow me to bring deep empathy and understanding to our work together. A former management consultant, a 6 month sabbatical living in my campervan, made me realise that the corporate life was not for me. I decided to set up my own coaching and consulting business. Eighteen months into that journey, I was diagnosed with Stage 3 colorectal cancer. Today I’m cancer free and want to bring the benefit of all my experience to help people navigate their own journey through life and work.
Recent career coaching clients
- MBA educated individual from the wealth management industry seeking a new direction and more fulfilling career in the fashion industry.
- An experienced management consultant who wanted to leave the corporate world behind to explore opportunities in blockchain.
- A young professional exploring a shift away from the corporate world of CRM consulting into a niche firm or alternative industry.
Want to work together?
Every coach has their own unique approach and it’s important that the relationship is right for both coach and client. For more about how I work, please see my Approach & Principles. Check out my story for more about me.
Get in touch to arrange and 30 minute no fee call. We will discuss what it is you want to get out of career coaching and I’ll explain my approach in more detail. I’ll provide you with details of my rates and how sessions are structured, typically 6 sessions over 3-6 months.