We are a group of entrepreneurially minded individuals who meet in the French Alps to enjoy a much-needed escape from city life and talk about life and business. We come from eclectic backgrounds and are building a variety of different businesses.
Staying in Sainte Foy, we enjoy a healthy mix of mountain activities and business talk, combined with excellent accommodation, food and wine. The beautiful chalet is easily accessible by flight or train.
We stay in the superb Maison Fleurie Chalet in Sainte Foy, a village in the Tarentaise Valley on the edge of the Vanoise National Park, in the Savoie region of France. The recently converted chalet provides a haven of serenity and calmness in which you can really chill out:
- quiet workspace
- wood-burning stove
- bedrooms with a mountain view
- balcony with exceptional views across Tarentaise valley (the picture on the right is even better in real life!)
We can cater for all skiing standards, from complete beginners through to full back country enthusiasts. The chalet is 5 minutes from Sainte Foy and a short drive from La Rosière, Tignes, Val D'Isere and Les Arcs:
- ski-to-door access
- discounted ski passes and ski hire
- local knowledge and expertise
Resident Chef Mark spent five years in the UK as owner and head chef of the award winning Fleurie Restaurant, reaching the finals in Surrey Chef of the Year before moving to France. During a typical week we enjoy:
- Continental Breakfast, with pastries, cereals, breads and eggs
- Afternoon platter of local Savoie charcuterie and cheese
- Chef’s Table: two to three-course gastronomic dinner served with complimentary wines
Richard makes sure that the week runs smoothly. In addition to being mad about skiing he is a consultant and executive coach who works with entrepreneurs building high growth businesses:
- we'll co-create the week together, and Richard will facilitate
- the opportunity for one-on-one and group sessions addressing business strategy, execution and leadership
We do this because we love mountains and business, probably in that order! The aim of the week is to leave inspired, refreshed, energised and with new friends.
This year's retreat will run for four nights from Wednesday 21st March to Sunday 25th March, at a cost of £1450 per person.
- Includes accommodation, food and facilitated business-focused sessions
- You will be required to meet the costs of ski passes, any required ski hire and appropriate insurance
- 10% discount available for joint bookings
- If you would like to arrive earlier then we'll be around so just let us know and we can provide details of the additional cost
Remember to tell your accountant it's a business expense 😉