This leadership development programme seeks to address the fundamental changes that are taking place in the workplace through the lens of leadership. Its objectives are simple: to promote transformational change and empower new and emerging leaders to thrive in a complex world.
Business and the world of work is changing rapidly. New business models are emerging at the expense of traditional ones. The way that businesses are built and talent is developed is shifting. Unfortunately, leadership is failing to keep up with the pace of change. A June 2018 joint report by Deloitte and MIT Sloan Management Review found that nearly 80 percent of early-stage companies and more than 50% of digitally maturing companies recognised that they needed new leaders if their organisation was to succeed in the digital age. Despite this, only 14% of respondents from early-stage companies and 64% of respondents from maturing companies said they are effectively developing new leaders.
Are you a next generation leader?
Do you already hold a leadership position? Do you have the potential, ability, and aspiration to hold a leadership position in the near future? From startups to corporates, this programme is suitable for:
- CEOs, other C-Suite Executives, and managers identified as future leaders, in startup, early-stage and high growth businesses.
- Partner-track and newly promoted Partners in the venture capital and private equity industry.
- Emerging corporate leaders who have been identified as having the potential to grow into future senior positions, and established senior corporate leaders seeking to adapt their leadership style to the digital age.
Leadership development methodology
The programme follows a deliberately simple, academically rigorous, methodology. It is made up of five core components, delivered over a 3-6 months period and supported by one-on-one coaching. It can be delivered face-to-face, virtually, or in combination.
- Chemistry Session – initial discussion about your leadership ambitions and challenges, including a self-appraisal.
- 360 Feedback – because other people see us more objectively than we see ourselves, this exercise shifts the spotlight on how you see yourself, to how others see you.
- Personal Learning – a curated list of articles and podcasts designed to provoke your thinking and open the range of leadership possibilities that exist for you.
- Development Plan – based on all inputs and discoveries, you co-create a personalised, actionable Development Plan.
- Leadership Principles – you will finish the programme with a set of personally developed, evidenced-based Principles against which to lead.
Leadership development for teams
The programme can also be delivered to leadership teams as part of a broader leadership development programme. This includes:
- Leadership, culture and strategy workshops.
- Half day through to 3 day ‘Leader as Coach’ training courses, co-developed and delivered with trusted coaching partners.
- Access to my network of professional and experienced executive and leadership coaches.
Contact me for more information and a copy of the programme brochure, containing the detailed delivery methodology.