As a startup founder, you are often thrust into the spotlight of leadership without much prior experience or training. You must build the business from the ground up, whilst maintaining the overall strategy and vision, recruiting and retaining the best talent, and ensuring there is enough cash in the bank. It’s an unenviable task. My job as an executive coach is to ‘have your back’ on your transitional journey, through personal and business growth, to become a well-rounded CEO.
Objective and impartial, my role is not to tell you what to do; you have others around you to help you direct your business in that way. Instead, I will help you to synthesise information in order to arrive at your own judgements and solutions. I’ll add the benefit of my own experience if I believe it will add value and we agree it is appropriate to do so.
Current and recent founder coaching engagements
- On behalf of the Centre for Fashion Enterprise, I coach some of the industry’s most promising talent develop through early-stage growth. I’m currently working with designers like Molly Goddard and Charles Jeffrey Loverboy, and founders of a number of early through to late seed-stage fashion technology businesses.
- Founder & CEO of a music technology startup that has recently secured seed-stage funding.
- For the Student Enterprise Team at London College of Fashion, I designed and delivered a programme of coaching and mentoring support for the founders of four of the most promising businesses emerging from post-graduate studies.
- For a London-based venture capital firm I coached founders of their portfolio businesses who had received funding up to Series A stage.
- I also coach investors in the venture capital and private equity industry, giving me a broad perspective on the challenges facing founders.
Want to work together?
Every coach has their own unique approach and it’s important that the relationship is right for both coach and client. For more about how I work, please see my Approach & Principles. Check out my story for more about me.
Get in touch to arrange and 30 minute no fee call. We will discuss what it is you want to get out of career coaching and I’ll explain my approach in more detail. I’ll provide you with details of my rates and how sessions are structured, typically 6 sessions over 3-6 months.