Startup founders are often thrust into the spotlight of leadership without much prior training or experience. You must build the business from the ground up, whilst maintaining the overall strategy and vision, recruiting and retaining the best talent, and ensuring there is enough cash in the bank. It’s an unenviable task.
How does founder coaching work?
As your executive coach, I will ‘have your back’ on your transitional journey, through personal and business growth, to become a well-rounded CEO.
Objective and impartial, my role is not to tell you what to do; you have others around you to help you direct your business in that way. Instead, I will help you to synthesise information in order to arrive at your own judgements and solutions. I’ll add the benefit of my own experience if I believe it will add value and we agree it is appropriate to do so.
Recent founder coaching clients
- London-based early-stage venture capital firm – coached founders of their portfolio businesses who had received funding up to Series A stage.
- Founder & CEO of a music technology startup that has recently secured seed-stage funding.
- CEO of a London-based network of co-working spaces for high-growth businesses.
- Student Enterprise Team at London College of Fashion – designed and delivered a programme of coaching and mentoring support for the founders of four of the most promising businesses emerging from post-graduate studies.
- International Fashion Showcase (in conjunction with the British Council, British Fashion Council & London College of Fashion) – coached founders of 4 businesses selected for the programme, representing India, Vietnam, Georgia and Italy.
Want to work together?
Every coach has their own unique approach and it’s important that the relationship is right for both coach and client. For more about how I work, please see my Approach & Principles. Check out my story for more about me.
Contact me to arrange and 30 minute no fee call. We will discuss what it is you want to get out of career coaching and I’ll explain my approach in more detail. I’ll provide you with details of my rates and how sessions are structured.