I am a London-based executive coach who works with the next generation of business leaders. My coaching clients are CEOs and ambitious executives in startup and high growth businesses, the investment industry, and emerging corporate leaders.
How does executive coaching work?
An executive coach is a trusted partner who provides a private space for their client to share and discuss their innermost ideas, concerns and challenges, and reflect upon them. Objective and unattached to the outcome, an executive coach will help you determine your own way forward, rather than tell you what to do.
As your coach, I’ll serve as a thought partner to help you examine and develop your own thinking and decision-making, provoke new ideas and insights, and commit to action steps that help you achieve your goals. Through the use of intelligent questioning, I’ll facilitate self-awareness and self-directed learning. I’ll help you identify and build upon your own knowledge and intrinsic motivation to get to your own outcomes. I won’t do all the hard work for you and I won’t tell you what to do.
Recent executive coaching clients
- CTO of a London-based Artificial Intelligence startup that has raised over £20 million at Series B.
- Partner of a London-based early-stage venture capital firm – developing leadership presence and internal company culture.
- Partner of a US lower-mid-market private equity firm – developing leadership presence, Board management approach, driving strategic thinking in leadership teams of portfolio companies.
- Newly promoted Managing Director (S.E. Asia) of a private equity-backed marketing intelligence business – developed 30/60/90 day plan.
- One-on-one executive coaching and mentoring to members of the Senior Management Team at an established data science and analytics business.
Profusion is a data science consultancy based in London’s Tech City. The business was at a very transitional stage and Richard was instrumental in helping me shape my leadership role as well as the direction of the team during this pivotal time. His coaching approach was friendly and open but also challenging. He helped me to develop my leadership style and confidently develop a clear and practical vision for my team.
Yari Coello, former Head of Consulting at Profusion
Want to work together?
Every coach has their own unique approach and it’s important that the relationship is right for both coach and client. For more about how I work, please see my Approach & Principles. Check out my story for more about me.
Contact me to arrange a no fee call or face to face conversation. We will discuss what it is you want to get out of coaching and I’ll explain my approach in more detail. I’ll provide you with details of my rates and how sessions are structured.