I am a London-based Executive Coach who works with the leaders of the future. My clients are entrepreneurs, ambitious executives and investors in disruptive, high-growth, technology-led businesses. Recognising that the future of work and leadership are changing, I bring a genuinely fresh and progressive approach to executive coaching and leadership development.
What services do you offer?
- 1:1 Executive coaching
- Leadership Team Coaching
- High Growth Leadership coach-approach training for managers and leaders transitioning into executive roles
- Founder coaching for startup entrepreneurs, up to and including Series A
- Women-specific leadership coaching
- Facilitated 360 degree feedback
Who are your executive coaching clients?
- Senior leadership team coaching for a digital consulting and venture building firm
- Head of Marketing at Brompton Bikes
- Newly promoted Managing Director (S.E. Asia) of a private equity-backed marketing intelligence business
- CTO of a London-based Artificial Intelligence business that has raised £20+ million at Series B
- CEO of a Private Equity backed car-purchasing platform in South Africa
- Managing Partner of a London-based early-stage venture capital firm
- Partner of a US lower-mid-market private equity firm
- Senior Management Team at a data science business
- Investment Director at a leading UK Private Equity firm transitioning away from the industry to pursue their own life and business interests
What do your clients say?
Richard was instrumental in helping me shape my leadership role as well as the direction of the team during a pivotal time. His coaching approach was friendly and open but also challenging. He helped me to develop my leadership style and confidently develop a clear and practical vision for my team.
Yari Coello, former Head of Consulting, Data Science & Marketing Consultancy
I reached out to Richard to help me develop as a leader. He brought a lot of domain knowledge, as well as an independent perspective, which I also gained through 360 feedback he facilitated on my behalf. Richard built rapport and trust quickly, making me feel I could talk about anything and speak my mind. We explored a broad range of leadership issues and I left each session feeling mentally tired!
I recommend Richard to other leaders seeking executive level support on this tough but rewarding journey.
CTO, Series B investment-backed technology business
Thank you for all your guidance over the past months – it really has been extremely impactful to me! I’ve made some big changes to my approach to my new leadership role and I believe they will make a massive difference.
CEO, Private Equity backed car purchasing platform, South Africa
Our regular meetings with Richard have been invaluable over the past year. He is super friendly, knowledgable and takes a genuine interest in our company. We’ve discussed overall growth strategy for the business, organisational design and how to build, manage and lead a team. Richard’s approach is refreshing because rather than telling us what to do, he guides us to our own conclusions.
Founder & Creative Director, Molly Goddard