I provide a private space for executive coaching clients to discuss their critical business and leadership challenges, reflect upon them and determine their own way forward. My clients are entrepreneurial CEOs and C-Suite Executives in high growth businesses, and investors in the Venture Capital and Private Equity industry.
Recent executive coaching clients
- Partner of a lower-mid-market Private Equity firm.
- Partner of a London-based early-stage Venture Capital firm.
- Managing Director (South East Asia) of a Private Equity-backed marketing intelligence business.
- Senior Management Team at a mid-size data science and analytics business.
- Founders and CEOs of startup and early-stage technology ventures.
- MBA educated individual from the wealth management industry seeking a new direction and more fulfilling career.
For the Centre for Fashion Enterprise, I provide coaching to some of the industry’s most promising young designers and technology-led fashion businesses, including the likes of Molly Goddard and Charles Jeffrey Loverboy. For the Student Enterprise Team at London College of Fashion, I designed and delivered a programme of coaching and mentoring support for four of the most promising businesses emerging from post-graduate studies.
How does it work?
Please email me to arrange and 30-45 minute no fee call or face to face conversation. We will discuss what it is you want to get out of executive coaching and I’ll explain my approach in more detail. I’ll provide you with details of my rates and how sessions are structured. We can then both decide whether the fit feels right. If you would like to work with me (face to face or virtually), I will send a short letter of engagement to you that will baseline the terms of our coaching relationship.
Every coach has their own unique and approach and it’s important that the relationship is right for both coach and client. For more about how I work, please see my Approach & Principles.
For more information about how to choose a coach, I highly recommend this post by Ed Batista, an Executive Coach in San Francisco.
Corporate clients, please visit my Leadership Development page.