Is you leadership team performing to it’s highest potential?
A high performing team is critical to business success. Yet, whilst we understand the characteristics of high-performing teams, creating and nurturing them is hard. That’s why I work with leadership teams in growth-stage technology businesses, coaching them through rapid growth.
How it works
Teams are complex adaptive systems, best understood through exploration of the interactions between individuals in the team rather than just the individuals themselves. That’s why we take a comprehensive approach towards understanding everyone in your team, and it’s current and future desired state.
1. Team Health Check
- Team interviews & questionnaires
- Open discussion about the findings
- Collective decision on most impactful areas to work on
2. Coach the Team Leader
- Set the team leader up for success
- Prepare the team leader for the team sessions
- Transition the team leader to team coach
3. Coach the Team
- Create 6 month plan
- Regular team sessions, combining coaching, workshops & team building
- Reflection and measurement against objectives
Leadership Team Workshops
- Interactive, experiential and cost-effective way of enhancing team performance and development
- Facilitation and coaching expertise creates a dynamic and stimulating learning environment
- Results are agreed, achievable and measurable individual and team action plans and outcomes, including:
- Creation of Team Charter
- Better understanding of team strengths and blind spots
- Higher quality communication
- Feedback rich environment
- A psychologically safe environment
Your leadership coaching team
I’ve partnered with Mark Farrer-Brown to co-deliver leadership team coaching.
Mark is an executive coach who works with startup and scaling CEOs and their leadership teams. He’s been called ‘the Swiss army knife of guidance, support, and empowerment’, and has spent the last two decades as an angel investor, venture capitalist, entrepreneur, business mentor and coach for high-growth companies. He firmly believes that great leaders aren’t born, they’re made. His experiences across the entrepreneurial ecosystem give him a unique perspective on what it takes to succeed.